[IMP-users] IMP DiameterRestraint

Hi IMP users,

I used to work with a Diameter restraint in the past using IMP version 2.2 where I specified in a XML file the max_diameter and std_dev between pairs of particles. I would like to know how to use this function with the latest version of IMP (2.12).

Also I would be grateful to know which is the main difference between the DiameterRestraint and the Harmonic Upper Bound, and how to justify a given k value when using the HarmonicUpperBound restraint.

Thank you!

Altair