Re: [IMP-users] Error when sampling antibody conformations using rrt_sample

On 4/8/20 8:14 AM, Fisher H. wrote:
I was just wondering if I could get some information on an error I’m getting when trying to run antibody conformational sampling using the rrt_sample.

ERROR: IMP currently does not support switching of  parents in a kinematic tree

What does this mean and is there a way to fix it?

I would need to see your input files to be sure, but my guess is there's something wonky with your linker regions (maybe you have an overlap).

                      https://salilab.org/~ben/