[IMP-users] Compiling a module out of tree

I'm trying to incorporate an out of tree IMP module called bayesianem.

What I thought should be possible is to install the IMP Ubuntu 18.04 binary package, build bayesianem from source, and add it, but am running in to some problems.

According to the IMP documentation (https://integrativemodeling.org/2.11.1/doc/manual/uselibrary.html), "When IMP is built or installed, it creates a CMake file called IMPConfig.cmake which contains information about how IMP was configured and where all the parts of IMP can be found."

Unfortunately I could not find such a file anywhere on the system, but the bayesianem cmake script is clearly looking for it. Excerpted from bayesianem's source dir CMakeLists.txt:

  find_package(IMP REQUIRED)
  include(${IMP_USE_FILE})

and if I try and do the build I get:
--------------------------------
  By not providing "FindIMP.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "IMP", but
  CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "IMP" with any of
  the following names:

    IMPConfig.cmake
    imp-config.cmake

I also cloned the IMP git repo, but couldn't find anything there, either. The "Building modules out of tree" page (https://integrativemodeling.org/2.11.1/doc/manual/outoftree.html) talks about a FindIMP.cmake file, but I couldn't find this anywhere either.

Presumably I am doing something wrong. Can someone give me some pointers? The bayesianem git repo (https://gitlab.pasteur.fr/rpellari/bayesianem) is pretty sparse on documentation.

Thanks.