[IMP-users] GaussianEMRestraint of Rigid Bodies

Hello,

I'm trying to set up PMI GaussianEMRestraints with proteins consisting of flexible beads and rigid bodies. I followed the approach of the RNA Pol tutorial, so I used IMP.pmi.tools.get_densities and pass it on to IMP.pmi.restraints.em.GaussianEMRestraint. The GMM was created from a map via create_gmm.py​.

However, it seems that only the flexible beads are being restrained and the rigid bodies are not fitted to the GMM.

Any idea why this is happening? I also have a simpler test case prepared if necessary.

Best,

Swantje

--

Swantje Lenz