[IMP-users] multifit proteomics file

Hello,

Apologies for the naive question, I hope this has not been asked already.
I have successfully installed IMP and gone through the multifit tutorial with 3sfd.

I am in the process of implementing multifit for initial fitting of our own EM density with proteomics data. However, I have a question regarding the proteomics restraint file.
in the example file:
|proteins|
|3sfdA|1|613|nn|nn|
|3sfdB|1|239|nn|nn|
|3sfdC|1|138|nn|nn|
|3sfdD|1|102|nn|nn|
|interactions|
|residue-xlink|
|1|3sfdB|23|3sfdA|456|30|
|1|3sfdB|241|3sfdC|112|30|
|1|3sfdB|205|3sfdD|37|30|
|1|3sfdB|177|3sfdD|99|30|
|1|3sfdC|95|3sfdD|132|30|
|1|3sfdC|9|3sfdD|37|30|
|1|3sfdC|78|3sfdD|128|30|
|ev-pairs|
|3sfdB|3sfdA|
|3sfdB|3sfdC|
|3sfdC|3sfdD|

It is unclear to me what each of the fields means in the "proteins" section
and the meaning of the first field in the "residue-xlink" section.
I assume "30" is the maximum distacnce from experimental data?
What potential is used for these restraints?
Many thanks in advance,

Andrea