[IMP-users] SAXSISDRestaint

hello imp users,

I'm trying to use the pmi.SAXSISDRestraint to model with crosslinks and SAXS, ideally all in the ISD ReplicaExchange method, however it says I need isd2. Does this exist anywhere, or is the SAXS restraint not working in this capacity ?

I tried using it regardless, but it asks for a representation. I'm not sure how to get the representation. I tried the system, state, model, molecule, root_hierarchy, molecule.get_represented() ... how do i get the representation ?

any help greatly appreciated, thanks !

Josh