Re: [IMP-users] accuracy and get_average_distance_wrt_reference_structure()

I downloaded ftp://salilab.org/tutorials/imp/rnapolii/analysis.tar.gz from the tutorial and ran that against the native.rmf3 in the data directory from git
So, my guess is analysis.tar.gz was created from an earlier version that might have had a slightly different representation defined.Â

Either way, you answered my question.

Thanks,
Julian