[IMP-users] error during installation

Dear IMP users

I am trying to install IMP but I keep getting following error

CMake Error at modules/atom/bin/cmake_install.cmake:42 (file):
 file INSTALL cannot find "/home/ashutosh/softwares/imp/bin/ligand_score".
Call Stack (most recent call first):
 modules/atom/cmake_install.cmake:45 (include)
 cmake_install.cmake:8645 (include)

I am installing imp-2.5.0 from source to local user (I dont have root permissions). I have installed SWIG and HDF5 also locally and passed their paths as environment variables.

What could be the source of this error? Kindly let me know if any other detail is required.

Thank you

Best Regards
Ashutosh