Re: [IMP-users] installation

On 12/11/14 11:28 PM, Joel Mackay wrote:
I wanted to install IMP on an HPC system that is running the following:
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (x86_64)

You could try the RedHat binary package (IIRC SUSE also uses the RPM package format) but I wouldn't be at all surprised if the dependent packages were at slightly different versions (which would, most likely, break things). At that point, you could try a rebuild of the SRPM, or just go for the source code.