Re: [IMP-users] building error linux 64 bits

On 05/10/2013 12:06 AM, Ibai Irastorza wrote:
I did what you say but nothing changed. I send you the failes attached.
I don write the log in the email because of its length.

Is libimp_base.so linked to libboost_filesystem? (Run 'ldd' on it.) What is Boost_FILESYSTEM_LIBRARY set to in CMakeCache.txt? Can you run 'rm lib/libimp_base.so; make VERBOSE=1 IMP.base' and show me the command it's running to build libimp_base.so? What version of IMP are you building?