Re: [IMP-users] building error linux 64 bits

On 05/08/2013 09:03 AM, Ibai Irastorza wrote:
it does work fine now the "cmake" line, I guess i fixed it without
noticing, but thats not the problem now, I still can't "make -j 4"

In that case I suggest that in order to eliminate the "fixed it without noticing" issue, you make a fresh build directory, and run cmake && make in that directory. If it still doesn't work, send the complete output of both commands.