Re: [IMP-users] Help: Troubleshooting CMake configuration errors

On 3/19/13 4:21 PM, Vadim Patsalo wrote:
I was previously using cmake version 2.8.1. Using the latest cmake
(version 2.8.10.2) fixes the issues, and the configuration succeeds.

Great!

FYI, The Installation page lists cmake 2.8 as a dependency

Right, that's why I asked which version you were using, so we can make sure that the dependency matches the minimum version of cmake that actually works.