Re: [IMP-users] svn revision number

On 10/5/12 12:24 AM, Benjamin SCHWARZ wrote:
I remember the good old times, when I could see the svn revision number for free.
Is it hidden somewhere else nowadays ?

The SVN revision number didn't really tell you anything useful, since it doesn't reflect any changes you've made to your checkout. If you want to keep track of your own checkouts, just put some suitable string in the VERSION file before you compile.