Re: [IMP-users] looking for ab initio structure prediction examples

On 07/24/2012 05:01 PM, Adhikari, Badri (MU-Student) wrote:
I am actually looking for an example that does ab initio protein
structure prediction.
Otherwise, what examples do we need to refer in order to do that?

My answer from the last time you asked this question is at
http://salilab.org/imp/archives/imp-users/msg00208.html

I pointed you to an example which does most of what you need. Additional restraints and sampling protocols are up to you, of course.