[IMP-users] distance restraint

Hi,
I am so far using a distance restraint, which is satisfy if the particules are below the distance, down to 0, ie contact. Is that correct? Then what is the point of the std_dev if it is anything below distance that score lowest?

So far, my code is something like

<Distance>
  <Restraint name="mydist" distance="10" std_dev="1">
    <Particle id="prt1"/>
    <Particle id="prt2"/>
  </Restraint>
</Distance>

However, I would like to have a function with a minimal score if the particules are at the give distance, with some stdev. I probably need to use the DistancePairScore function. But how to do that in XML format?

Thanks for IMP and the support

Damien Devos
Center of Organismal Studies
Ruprecht-Karls-Universitat