Re: [IMP-users] IMP cannot find Modeller 9.10 script - Regular Expression problem?

And, yes, we should probably make sure that it produces something a littler nicer :-)

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Daniel Russel <">> wrote:
That error tends to mean you are doing an out of source build, but forgot a "repository='something'" line in your config.py (or don't have a config.py at all).

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Ben Webb <" target="_blank">> wrote:
On 10/20/11 10:15 AM, JoÃo Rodrigues wrote:
> Thanks for the quick answer. I'm indeed running into some problems
> compiling/building IMP. The 1.0 version fails because of some library
> dependencies I can't solve, but that's not IMP, it's our cluster
> setup.... The SVN version fails because of a KeyError:
>
> Â Â Building tools/imppy.sh
> Â Â scons: *** [tools/imppy.sh] KeyError : 'kernel'
> Â Â Traceback (most recent call last):
> Â Â Â ÂFile
> Â Â "/home/software/software/scons/scons-2.1.0/..//lib/scons-2.1.0/SCons/Action.py",
> Â Â line 1062, in execute
> Â Â Â ÂFile "/home/software/software/IMP/src/scons_tools/imppy.py", line
> Â Â 61, in builder_script_file
> Â Â Â Â Âif data.get(env).modules['kernel'].external:
> Â Â KeyError: 'kernel'
> Â Â scons: building terminated because of errors.

That's odd - is this a fresh checkout? Did the kernel module configure
correctly (you should see that further up in the scons output) ? If not,
that would be a concern, since pretty much everything requires the
kernel module, so you won't get far without it.

   ÂBen
--
" target="_blank"> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Âhttp://salilab.org/~ben/
   Â- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle