Re: [IMP-users] IMP cannot find Modeller 9.10 script - Regular Expression problem?

On 10/20/11 9:44 AM, João Rodrigues wrote:
I tried to install IMP today in our cluster and I ran into a small
problem with MODELLER. IMP could not find MODELLER, despite the
directory and all the paths being perfectly fine. I double checked the
modeller_test.py in scons_test/ and I found that the regular expression
looking for mod9v10 instead of mod9.10. After changing the expression
all went well. Maybe this changed with the last version of MODELLER.

Yes, since IMP 1.0 was released before newer versions of MODELLER, it cannot correctly detect them. The MODELLER test was changed in IMP SVN some time ago so that it works correctly.

An additional question, should I use the version 1.0 or the SVN?

There are many new features in SVN, so it's probably a better choice than 1.0. However, it is under active development, so you may occasionally run into problems building the code; check the nightly build status page at http://salilab.org/imp/nightly/tests.html to see if the modules you want to use are working.