[IMP-users] IMP-1.0-Stable Installation Ubuntu 10.04 Help

Dear imp users and developers,

I need some help with compiling the source code on Ubuntu 10.04
I tried compiling imp with:
>scons prefix=/installation/folder build=debug install

and the only imp binaries being generated are foxs and protein_ligand_score.

the only error I get is:
"""
sh: Syntax error: Bad fd number
"""
and the graphviz, gslcblas and modeller dependencies are missing
otherwise the installation finishes without errors.

Since Ubuntu has system libraries in a different place than Fedora I tried compiling imp by specifying libpath and linking it to python. What is odd is that graphviz and gslcblas are not found when I specify libpath
/usr/lib/graphviz/
/usr/lib/libgslcblas.so.0
>scons -j 16 libpath=/usr/lib:/usr/lib64 path=/usr/bin pythonpath=/usr/lib64/python2.6 prefix=/home/turk/imp build=debug install

again I assume the installation directory is missing some content
../bin:
protein_ligand_score
foxs
../lib64/python2.6/site-packages:
IMP
_IMP_algebra.so
_IMP_atom.so
_IMP_benchmark.so
_IMP_container.so
_IMP_core.so
_IMP_display.so
_IMP_domino.so
_IMP_em.so
_IMP_example.so
_IMP_gsl.so
_IMP_helper.so
_IMP_misc.so
_IMP_restrainer.so
_IMP_saxs.so
_IMP.so
_IMP_statistics.so

after adding site-packages to the $PYTHONPATH
python import imp gives me:
i>>> import IMP
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
File "/home/turk/imp/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/IMP/__init__.py", line 25, in <module>
    _IMP = swig_import_helper()
File "/home/turk/imp/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/IMP/__init__.py", line 17, in swig_import_helper
    import _IMP
ImportError: libimp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Now I don't know what to try next and if playing with swig will bring me any further -> the email :-)
All suggestions are welcome :)

Martin