[IMP-users] Trying to use MultiFit but I have problems with installing/running IMP

Dear IMP users,

I followed the directions on

http://salilab.org/imp/1.0/doc/html/installation.html

to install IMP (I even installed the optional dependencies/Prerequisites installed.

I got MultiFit from

http://modbase.compbio.ucsf.edu/multifit/download.cgi

I am trying to go through the tutorial for MultiFit on

http://www.integrativemodeling.org/1.0/tutorial/multifit.html

but when I enter the first command

/opt/multifit/utils/run_anchor_points_detection.py assembly.input 700

It returns

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/opt/multifit/utils/run_anchor_points_detection.py", line 7, in <module>

    import IMP

ImportError: No module named IMP

I looked at

                http://salilab.org/imp/archives/imp-users/msg00075.html

but trying the suggestions there did not solve this problem.

I would appreciate any suggestions. Though I can (barely) get by, I am not by any means a Linux guru, nor I am a coder, so please keep this in mind in your replies. I am using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS - the Lucid Lynx with all updates to date installed.

Thank you.

Gökhan