[IMP-users] running error

Hi,

I have installed IMP with the minimal requirements that I think that it needs and everything seems to compile without problems. However when I try to import the python modules I get some nasty import errors.

Any help greatly appreciated.

>>> import IMP.core
>>> import IMP.atom
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/home/fenwick/opt/lib64/python2.5/site-packages/IMP/atom/__init__.py", line 28, in <module>
    import _IMP_atom
ImportError: /home/fenwick/opt/lib64/python2.5/site-packages/_IMP_atom.so: undefined symbol: _ZN3IMP4atom14CHARMMTopology32CHARMMSegmentTopologyDataWrapperD1Ev
>>> import IMP.saxs
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/home/fenwick/opt/lib64/python2.5/site-packages/IMP/saxs/__init__.py", line 163, in <module>
    import IMP.atom
  File "/home/fenwick/opt/lib64/python2.5/site-packages/IMP/atom/__init__.py", line 28, in <module>
    import _IMP_atom
ImportError: /home/fenwick/opt/lib64/python2.5/site-packages/_IMP_atom.so: undefined symbol: _ZN3IMP4atom14CHARMMTopology32CHARMMSegmentTopologyDataWrapperD1Ev

Here is the end of teh build process that appears to have worked.

scons: done building targets.

Enabled dependencies:  Boost.FileSystem, Boost.ProgramOptions
Disabled dependencies: OpenMM, Bullet, CGAL, ANN, OpenCV, NetCDF, modeller, FFTW3, GSL

Enabled modules:  em, kernel, domino, misc, statistics, container, display, saxs, system, core, algebra, restrainer, benchmark, atom, example
Disabled modules: openmm, cgal, bullet, multifit, gsl, modeller, em2d

Enabled applications:  foxs, ligand_score, saxs_tools, em_tools

Enabled systems:  Groel, example_system

R. Bryn Fenwick
Post-doctoral fellow
Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology Programme
Institute for Research in Biomedicine (IRB Barcelona)
Parc Científic de Barcelona
Baldiri Reixac 10, 08028 Barcelona, SPAIN
Tel. (+34) 9340 20460