Re: [IMP-users] good coding habits

On 1/13/11 9:17 AM, Benjamin SCHWARZ wrote:
1. I wonder if there is an IMP_WARN macro that would output some message
under some condition, just like IMP_USAGE_CHECK() does but without
aborting the application

Yes; it is called IMP_WARN. ;) See kernel/include/log.h.

2. I would like to write test case functions
a. Is there a doc on how to write good test functions ?

There are many guides to writing good unit tests. One good introduction is in Dive Into Python at
http://diveintopython.org/unit_testing/index.html

b. Where can I find the IMP.test.TestCase class, so that I can dissect
it at will ?

kernel/pyext/src/test/__init__.py