Re: [IMP-users] combine IMP.atom.Selectors ?

Thanks a lot for the quick answer.

> There is no mechanism at the moment, but it is quite easy to implement and it has been on the todo list for a bit. Are you building IMP from source or using a pre-built IMP? If the former, then I can send a patch, if the latter, then we will have to figure out something. Unfortunately, the Selectors aren't properly exposed to python, so we must provide C++ code.

Since I am new to IMP as well as to the problematic it is designed for, I figured out I should start with a high level point of view. Thus : binary install on MAC, and only python access. I will probably switch to a source installation sooner or later.

> The other, slightly more painful option, is you can always go through the returned atom.Hierarchy and remove atoms that you don't want. Make sense?

OK, that was my intuition.

By the way, would you be interested in any testimony with regard to IMP installation ? If so, I could open a thread here just for that.

    --Ben