Re: [IMP-users] combine IMP.atom.Selectors ?

There is no mechanism at the moment, but it is quite easy to implement and it has been on the todo list for a bit. Are you building IMP from source or using a pre-built IMP? If the former, then I can send a patch, if the latter, then we will have to figure out something. Unfortunately, the Selectors aren't properly exposed to python, so we must provide C++ code.

The other, slightly more painful option, is you can always go through the returned atom.Hierarchy and remove atoms that you don't want. Make sense?

                       --Daniel