[IMP-users] error while loading shared libraries: libimp_saxs.so:

Sir,

We are a group working in solution x-ray scattering in KAIST, South Korea.
We  installed IMP from the Source code tarball in Fedora 8, using the below procedure as  given in your webpage

scons prefix=/opt/imp/  all

scons prefix=/opt/imp/  install

but when we try to run the foxs binary we are get the below error

./foxs: error while loading shared libraries: libimp_saxs.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

hope you could give some suggestions.

sincerely
prabha