Re: [IMP-dev] [IMP-commits] r1054 - trunk/kernel/pyext/IMP

Per-module test inputs currently live in modules/foo/test/. It would be
pretty simple for me to modify unit tests to always read files from this
directory regardless of their cwd.
Sounds great. I was attempting to do that but couldn't figure out anything better than setting the root in imppy.sh (and without requiring someone to use run_all_tests). Plus, anything which reduces the dependency on imppy.sh is a good thing.