Re: [IMP-dev] First code review

Daniel Russel wrote:
The problem is, I can't currently write very clean patches. I have to produce them from overlapping changes I have already made. If it were the case that the response time to the change were fast compared to the frequency of these changes, then they could be cleaner. It will happen eventually as things stabilize, just not quite yet.

You can't really expect changes to be committed rapidly if you make them before discussing the implications, because that requires everyone to agree with everything you do, which is not likely to be the case. ;) If patches are clean, implement something we've agreed on doing, and are consistent with the style guidelines, they can go in more or less instantly. If they don't apply cleanly, make 'scons standards' complain, or make huge changes to the interface without any kind of prior warning, you can hardly be surprised if they get delayed a little.