Re: [IMP-dev] First significant code review

Daniel Russel wrote:
[re: default argument for Restraint::show()]
I didn't see a unit test for this, but I guess I can write one for you
when I commit it.
Well, I couldn't quite figure out anything useful to test especially as the stream gets dumped to /dev/null :-)

You can test that the method can be called, which is exactly what r634 does. I don't see a lot of value in testing what it prints, since it's really only for human consumption anyway, but that can wait for a Python file object to C++ stream interface.