Re: [IMP-dev] First code review

Daniel Russel wrote:
2. This also points out something which is not in the code review
   section, but which I'll add now. If you add new methods/classes, you
   should add unit tests for them. Even simple tests which just stupidly
   call each of the new methods are better than nothing. Unfortunately
   Subversion doesn't force you to commit tests along with code, so we
   will have to rely on policy for this.
Ahhh, but I cleverly leveraged the existing test cases to run through the new code in the restraints patch :-) Much better than adding more code to the test suite.

In that case, I have either misunderstood your first patch (which claims to add a new method) or the existing test cases are not really unit tests. Unit tests should be on the smallest practical units, otherwise your methods can change without breaking the tests while some poor user using your methods will have their code break.