Re: [IMP-dev] First code review

Daniel Russel wrote:
In interest of trying the new system, I'll dump my local changes back to svn.

First, I made some minor cleanups to the decorator classes and added the ability to get the key for each coordinate (x,y,z) from the XYZDecorator.

Ah, a perfect demonstration for other eager developers. ;)

1. Please run 'scons standards' before sending patches. This will point
   out if you have any obvious violations of the style guidelines.
   Otherwise I have to fix things for you, and I don't like doing that.
   ;) In this particular case, however, only one minor change was
   necessary, so I did it for you. This is already in the code review
   section...

2. This also points out something which is not in the code review
   section, but which I'll add now. If you add new methods/classes, you
   should add unit tests for them. Even simple tests which just stupidly
   call each of the new methods are better than nothing. Unfortunately
   Subversion doesn't force you to commit tests along with code, so we
   will have to rely on policy for this.