Re: [IMP-dev] First code review

But of course. I'm certainly not suggesting that our unit tests be the
only examples. Unit tests and examples are entirely different (we don't
even distribute the unit tests for Modeller, for example).
I think we mostly agree. I was just emphasizing that the unit tests should not be examples at all. And hence making sure that each bit of API is called explicitly in the API just adds redundant, nonuseful code and out efforts are best spent elsewhere.