[IMP-users] Precision for integrative models

Hello IMP users,  We recently developed PrISM, a simple tool to annotate regions of high and low precision in integrative models. It is implemented as part of the IMP analysis pipeline (sampcon) and detailed usage is at  github https://github.com/isblab/prism
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hello IMP users,

We recently developed PrISM, a simple tool to annotate regions of high and low precision in integrative models. It is implemented as part of the IMP analysis pipeline (sampcon) and detailed usage is at  github https://github.com/isblab/prism

We hope it is useful for your systems. Happy to hear any feedback on the method.

Best
Shruthi