Re: [IMP-users] IMP 2.16.0 release

On 12/20/21 8:06 AM, Jan Kosinski wrote:
I am having troubles installing 2.16.0 from Anaconda, getting errors like:

conda install -c salilab imp
Have the same with 2.15.0.

This is because 2.14 is the last IMP release which we maintained ourselves in the 'salilab' channel. Since 2.15, IMP is built by the conda-forge folks, so install it like any other conda-forge package, as per https://conda-forge.org/ or https://integrativemodeling.org/download-anaconda.html

                      https://salilab.org/~ben/