[IMP-users] Missing frame during imp_sampcon

Hi all,

I am having a bit of an issue during analysis using imp_sampcon on IMP 2.13.0.

Here is the error message:

OSError: UsageError: "Trying to load a frame that isn't there" while void RMF::FileConstHandle::set_current_frame(FrameID) const in file "../modeling/run1/output/rmfs/2.rmf3" at frame f46

I suspect this may have something to do with a file becoming "broken" or "corrupted" because of abrupt program termination. Our cluster allows a maximum amount of time per calculation and will shut down a process if time exceeds, which was the case here. I wonder if somebody has dealt with this type of error before and could confirm whether termination may be the root of this issue. Additionally, is there a way one could "continue" a job in case this happens again? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

All the best,

Jose Gorbea