Re: [IMP-users] Suffle before sampling: fixed parts

On 11/4/20 6:01 AM, Altair Hernández wrote:
I am trying to sample a PDB with different restraints. I would like to shuffle only some molecules, in order to have some of them in a fixed position (the coordinates should not change after sampling). I define these rigid particles as rigid bodies before shuffling

A rigid body is not fixed in space - it is merely constrained to move rigidly. But excluded_rigid_bodies should prevent shuffle_configuration from modifying those rigid bodies. My guess is that your 'fixed_particles' isn't really a list of RigidBody objects and so isn't matching anything. I can't say for sure though without seeing a complete working script.

                      https://salilab.org/~ben/