[IMP-users] Precision for systems with fixed bodies

Hi there,

I have a question regarding the interpretation of the last step of integrative modeling. I am wondering if the precision calculations (for structural clusters) presented in the analysis workflow (from PMI analysis repository on GitHub), will calculate precision for all components of the modeling system including the fixed rigid bodies? I am asking this as I have a good portion of my protein system being fixed in the modeling (for specific reasons), so I am not sure if that will impact the precision I get.

Thanks,
Atefeh