Re: [IMP-users] run clustering.py on multiple stat files

On 11/27/17 12:59 AM, מירב בריטברד wrote:
I ran modeling.py multiple times and created different output folders that each of them contain a stat file. Now I want to run clustering.py on all the stat files in the different folders, how can I do it?

Assuming you mean you want to merge multiple runs into one large ensemble and cluster the whole thing using the AnalysisReplicaExchange0 macro, just set the merge_directories argument to a list of all the directories containing your stat files (and RMF trajectories).

                      https://salilab.org/~ben/