Re: [IMP-users] RNA-protein crosslinking

On 4/2/17 9:25 AM, Genis Valentin wrote:
I would like to add a protein-RNA cross-link restraint to my
representation.
Is this possible at all in IMP?

To the best of my knowledge, this hasn't been done before, and I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work. My guess is it's failing because it's expecting to find a CA atom, and of course there won't be one for RNA. But one of our crosslinking experts would probably know more.

                      https://salilab.org/~ben/