Re: [IMP-users] IMP 2.6.1/CentOS-7/Ninja (only) building issue

On 5/23/16 1:58 PM, Tru Huynh wrote:
I am preparing the computer lab machine for a course this summer
and I am running into a strange "ninja issue".
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding
to  "Ninja". CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set. You probably need to select a
different build tool.

Odd, but this certainly looks like a cmake/ninja issue, nothing IMP-specific. You might need to explicitly set CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM - I think cmake only looks in /usr/bin/ for ninja. Alternatively, make a minimal CMakeLists.txt that demonstrates the problem and report it to the cmake folks.

                      https://salilab.org/~ben/