Re: [IMP-users] Doxygen error with last version

Hi,

May sound funny, but I had this issue on new ubuntu a half a year ago and I solved this issue on ubuntu by installing with no network connection so the download did not work (there was some incompatibilities with doxygen installed on the system or sth like that, I did not follow in detail).

Jan