Re: [IMP-users] remove DiameterRestraint

I'd suggest not adding restraints to the model at all. Instead, Gather your restraints as you want and create different ScoringFynction objects for the different purposes.Â

It keeps code a bit simpler and can be faster. Also, I think Model::remove_restraint is undocumented.Â
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone