[IMP-users] Compilation error of develop-version due to problem with shell?

Dear all,

I have problems compiling the develop-version of IMP, while the master is fine.
Running:
"cmake ../imp -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug  -DIMP_DISABLED_MODULES=cgal:membrane -DIMP_PER_CPP_COMPILATION=core"
works, but
"make -j 8"
crashes after about 20% with the following message:
"
Scanning dependencies of target imp_benchmark
/bin/sh: 1: Syntax error: Bad fd number
make[2]: *** [doxygen/base/tags] Error 2
make[1]: *** [modules/base/CMakeFiles/IMP.base-doc.dir/all] Error 2
"

A similar error occurs when calling "git imp update":
Fetching changes from origin
tools/git/gitflow/git-imp: 125: tools/git/gitflow/git-imp: Syntax error: Bad fd number

I found, that "Bad fd number" is often related to the shell used in the makefiles. For our system sh points to dash, not bash.
Might that be the reason why I run into problems?
Which shell are you using?
When I change in tools/git/gitflow/git-imp  "#!/bin/sh" to "#!/bin/bash" git imp update works again. Is there a way, that I don't have to search and replace every single "#! bin/sh"?
Or do you have any other ideas or hints, what I could try? Could doxygen cause part of the problem?

Thank you very much in advance!

Pia

Pia Unverdorben (Dipl. Math.)
Max-Planck Institut für Biochemie