Re: [IMP-users] problem with compiling IMP after a commit "add adaptors for taking particles to reduce need for typemaps"

It actually crashes on any version newer than 2.0.0-544-gb4dfefb

I just updated to 2.0.0-586-g29c49ec and crashes still. That pointed me to conclusion that maybe my building method is wrong ;-)

And I struggle to get the newest version to have this issue https://github.com/salilab/imp/issues/414 solved.

Cheers,
Jan