Re: [IMP-users] Help-symmetry operation

Dear Joe,

Thanks for the email. We have a basic code here which scores the symmetry of structures according to the distance from a reference point. More details on this can be found in the Supp of Hall et al., Structure, 2012 paper. Not sure if that would be helpful for your case but we are happy to send you the code over. However the current version might need some modifications for use in your case and unfortunately  at the moment am super busy to develop this further as i have 3 papers that need be sent out the next few weeks - however would be still happy to assist/advice you as frequently as I possibly can. Sorry about that but it is really crazy timing for me now.

I would suggest to have a look to the structure paper i mentioned above and let me know if you want this code etc

Best
Argyris