Re: [IMP-users] restrainer representation problem

On 5/14/13 9:48 AM, Ibai Irastorza wrote:
I have a fully functional script that works with IMP 1.0 libraries. When
I run the same script in IMP 2.0.1 in the same computer, it throws this
error:

I don't know why you say this is a restrainer problem, because the error message seems pretty clear to me ;)

_IMP_base.IOException: Unable to find data file top_heav.lib in
[/usr/local/share/IMP]. IMP is not installed or set up correctly.

Did you install IMP correctly? (i.e. by typing 'make install') If not, do that. ;)