[IMP-users] can generate structure from sequences. how to add contact information as restrain?

Hello imp users and experts,

I am using edited version of http://www.salilab.org/~drussel/unstructured/imp_doc/atom_examples.html#structure_from_sequence  to generate structures from amino-acid sequences. This example uses IMP.atom.CHARMMTopology.

I would like to feed contact information as a restrain to guide the prediction process.

1.       What should be the approach? Which classes/functions should be used?

2.       Are there any such examples?

Sincerely,

Badri Adhikari

CS Graduate Student,