Re: [IMP-users] Regarding IMP run

If you installed IMP in a location that python knows about (either via the default install or by adding the installed python location to your PYTHONPATH), then you can just run the example scripts like any other python script. If you just built IMP but didn't install it, then you can use the imppy.sh script in the tools directory to run things eg
imp/path/tools/imppy.sh python path/to/imp/script.py