Re: [IMP-users] compilation bus error

On 1/21/11 7:05 AM, Benjamin SCHWARZ wrote:
Maybe it has nothing to do with your problem, but I remarked sometimes
the latest svn version does not compile.

Robert is using the stable branch, which compiles on all of our test machines and passes all of the unit tests. It is, of course, possible that your setup or configuration differs enough from ours that you will detect a bug that we don't cover in our tests though.

modules/cgal/src/internal/polyhedrons.cpp:99: internal compiler error:
Bus error
Please submit a full bug report,

An internal compiler error is always a problem with the compiler, not the code. I suggest you report this to Apple as suggested. You may be able to work around it by making minor changes to that C++ file though (e.g. removing or modifying the function where the crash occurs, reducing the compiler optimization level, etc.) Alternatively, if you don't use CGAL, you could simply disable the IMP.cgal module.