Re: [IMP-users] add_partial_profiles

Robert,

In case you didn't get my yesterday answer:

you have to run fit_profile function before printing out the profile:

chi = saxs_score.fit_profile(sum_profile)

it will sum up the partial profiles into a single one.

After fit_profile you can write the profile into file

sum_profile.write_SAXS_file('out.dat')

so just move this line to the end of your script.

If you want me to try to run it, please attach your input PDBs.

Dina