Re: [IMP-users] ExcludedVolumeRestraint : meaning of the score

Sorry, it looks like I had gotten confused about your code. The code below looks correct.

BTW, lists of decorators and particles are automatically inter-converted, so you can just to
IMP.container.ListSingletonContainer(rigidChains.values())