Re: [IMP-dev] Shall we declare it a release?

On 4/19/13 10:46 AM, Barak Raveh wrote:
I think you both mean the same thing :) Daniel, I guess you just meant
closing the release to updates by group members? The original plan was
April 21st - April 30th for testing. So assuming anyone who wanted to
merge their code to the release have done so (original deadline was
Sunday 21st), we may call it a release and start the testing phase till
end of Month, only adding minor bug fixes from now.

Fair enough, sounds reasonable to me.